Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm Baaaaaack! And this time for good!

Ok, so it's been a while since I've been here... Geez, that's an understatement. Halloween-time to be more exact.

HALLOWEEN!!! That's when I was last on here! Geez Louise.

Well Thanksgiving came & went ( on which I actually cooked my entire 1st meal EVER, with company & the whole 9) Then came Christmas , New Years, Princess' 7th Birthday, opening my big mouth & volunteering/becoming a Girl Scout Troop Leader, Valentine's Day, Anniversay.... such great blog material & what do I do. NOTHING! How pathetic. What a Loser with a capital L.

But the great thing is I *have* been doing my homework to get back on track here ( reading other blogs like crazy!!! ) I just LOVE the blog phenomenon. I.am.addicted. The more interesting reads I find, the more I tag, therefor the more I HAVE to check everyday to read. How nosy am I??? It's just like reality tv for me. You get a glimpse into somebody else's life, and then you're stuck. You just can't get enough and you keep on coming back for more. So yes, I'm ADDICTED to reading blogs. At least it's a safe addiction now isn't it? But when I check some of my fave's & there's nothing new, AAAAAHHHHHH!!! Please people , entertain me! It's been 2 days & you've written nothing new!!! Please help my addiction here... after all, you created it! With that being said, that's why I heart Ashley, from
http://ashleyscloset.blogspot.com/ Talk about a crazy chick, with interesting reads. And she supports my addiction. Not only does she blog EVERY day, on most days she does it more than once!!! Yes, I get more than just a daily fix. My hero! i heart you ashley!!!

And just to get things straight, as much as i heart her blog & lots of others out there, NO I will not copy her or any other of my fave's writings. I respect them all, along with their work. Their material & their crazyness is ALL theirs for the keeping. They've just inspired me to follow in their footsteps & share a bit of my life here with you all... as boring as it may be. But I'll try to keep it interesting, & hopefully 1 day, somebody will be addicted to me!!! HA! Now that was a funny!

No comments: