Friday, September 19, 2008

My Find of The Day

So right now I am really, really, really addicted to reading many different blogs, and I'm sure lots of you can relate with me on this one. I mainly enjoy family type blogs, where us mommies talk about anything and everything under the sun. I also like funny ones, or the crazy ones that swear alot, or the modest ones that would never swear. I don't discriminate... I like them all.

Well today, I stumbled upong this really super cool blog (thanks to Becky ) Ok. So the writers are a married couple: a self-made home designer and her husband, lol (she kids on a post about how her husband typed in 2 sentences while she stepped away from her computer and now hubby insists that it's their blog since he writes too! Plus, he helps her with some of her projects ). If you're into crafting and/or looking for good ideas to decorate your home, I encourage you to go visit her. Her blog is awesome!!! And I LOOOOVE craft projects. I'm such a dork, I swear. I don't know if it's due to getting older or the fact that I finally have my own house and am looking ofr ideas to decorate it, but as soon as I read a couple of the posts on her blog, I had to run to the store! And I got some really good finds, thanks to her ideas.

Just don't tell hubby, 'cause I'm not supposed to be spending any money right now!!!! Shhhh!
Well, I'm off to craft.
I'll be sure to post pics when I'm done!
=0D

12 comments:

Alison said...

I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only new blogger on the block. I'll make sure I visit your blog often coz I know how exciting it is to get comments now! Looking forward to seeing your craft pictures.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to discover new blogs ! Can't wait to see your craft pictures.

Joy said...

Hey! You're talking about me! What a wonderful surprise. Thank you so much. I'm glad that you enjoy my blog. I'll be sure to tell my hubby. He'll be happy too. ;~)

Have an enjoyable weekend. I'll be looking forward to seeing some of your crafts.

Rachel said...

when is girls night!!!!

Weeksie50 said...

I love finding new blogs to and ones with crafing pictures are way fun.. I can't wait to see yours..

Anonymous said...

I'm just starting to blog so I'm all over the place... kinda trying to decide where I "fit in."

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I got your comment, cool!

Now…there’s a thought. Online VIRTUAL sewing classes? Making small totes are pretty simple, and my dear YOU COULD do it!

Now let's get your profile linked up with your email so I can reply to your comments!

Email me!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i am a lover of crafts....

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

I love blogs and crafts! what could be better blog about crafts, family, funny stuff and some swear words! lol

Anonymous said...

...still there?

Mrs. L said...

Gotta love blog surfing! It's obviously my passion too.

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Thanks for following my blog. Glad to see yours! I love discovering new fun blogs too. Thanks for sharing this gal's (er, gal and guy's) site! LOL

Hope you are having a great holiday season!