Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Procrastinator that I am

As the great procrastinator that I am, the Pilates dvd is STILL in its original wrapping. THAT really should surprise no one! (and I mean no one because no one's reading!!!) Ha! I made a funny!

No but really, I am the world's BEST procrastinator. (see how easy it is to look for the positive vs. the negative?)
I will not let the fact that the act of "procrastinating" is generally considered a relatively negative term.... Oh no! Let's look for the "positive". And the positive is = I am the world's BEST procrastinator.


The unwrapping of my pilates dvd will have to get in line along with all the other shit, eh stuff on my to do list. (actually i don't have a to-do list, that'd only mean 1 more thing to do. You know, like actually sitting down and writing it, and then SEEING all I really have to do. Oh shit no! That's scary. I started hyperventilating just imagining that)

No! My "to do" list is in my head.

Maybe that's the problem.... Poor thing must really feel lonely in there.




1 comment:

Deb said...

I bet it's not lonely. After all, it's got my yoga DVD (still in the wrapper) to keep it company.